- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
What we’d like you to do:
Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends, customer needs, and opportunities for product improvement.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to gather and document product requirements.
Assist in project planning, tracking, and coordination to ensure products are delivered on time and within scope.
Engage with customers to gather feedback and insights, ensuring that their needs are reflected in product development.
Proactively identify and address challenges that may arise during product development, working to find creative solutions.
Effectively communicate product updates, project statuses, and insights to team members and stakeholders.
Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in product management.
What we’d like you to bring:
You have completed or are in the process of completing a degree or a Master in Engineering or similar.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Proactive attitude with a willingness to take initiative.
A passion for technology and a desire to learn and grow in the field of product management.
Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
Perks of joining us
- 6 month paid internship
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!