Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 700 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
Mash up and analyze different data sets to support the business with high-value insights and structure presentations showing the findings to a variety of stakeholders.
Create visually appealing and easy-to-understand data visualizations, charts, and reports.
Formulate/test hypotheses to explain underlying reasons about business dynamics.
Work in a cross functional team, mostly focusing on the business insights generation in collaboration with UX, Marketing, Digital Innovation and Commercial colleagues.
Collaborate with stakeholders to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics for tracking business performance.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in data analysis and data visualization.
What we’d like you to bring:
Proven work experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar analytical role.
Proficiency in SQL and experience with data querying and manipulation.
Experience with data visualization tools as Power BI, Tableau, Qlickview
Knowledge of one or more analytics languages (Python, DAX, VBA, ...)
Solid understanding of statistical analysis techniques and methodologies.
Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with a strong attention to detail.
Ability to work with large datasets and perform data cleaning, validation, and preprocessing.
Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex data analysis findings in a clear and concise manner.
Good level of English
Prior experience in a digital company and/or banking industry
Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP...)
Hands on experience on Data Science projects
Good level of Spanish
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’ll be hired!
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!